A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Harrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Harrell, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Harrell, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Randall Harrell MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. C R. Harrell practice?
- Dr. C Harrell has 1 office location.
Dr. C Harrell practices Plastic Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeons.