A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hartman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cataract Surgery Cataract Surgery Complications Cataracts Cornea Cornea Surgery Corneal Transplantation Eye Disorders Eye Procedures Eye Surgery Lasik Eye Surgery Prescriptions for Eyeware Prescriptions for Glasses Refractive Errors Refractive Surgery, Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation, and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance