A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hartman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Trevor Hartman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl T. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Carl Hartman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Hartman practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Los Alamitos Ophthalmologists and Los Alamitos Surgeons.