A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hasselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hasselman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hasselman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasselman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hasselman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Thomas Hasselman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl T. Hasselman practice?
- Dr. Carl Hasselman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Hasselman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.