A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Heilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Heilman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Heilman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Craniotomy Brain Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Skull Base Lesions
- Skull Base Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Heilman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heilman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Barnes Heilman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Heilman practice?
- Dr. Carl Heilman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Heilman practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.