A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Heine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Heine, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heine graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Heine has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Francis Heine MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl F. Heine practice?
- Dr. Carl Heine has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Heine practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.