A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Heise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Heise, Neurologist, Neurological Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Heise, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Gait Apraxia
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heise graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Heise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heise accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl W. Heise practice?
Dr. Carl Heise practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.