Learn more about Dr. Carl Heise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Heise, Neurologist, Neurological Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Heise, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Gait Apraxia
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heise graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Heise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Warmington Heise MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl W. Heise practice?
- Dr. Carl Heise has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Heise practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.