Dr. Carl Heise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Heise?

March 7th, 2014

Concerned Resident -

My mother suffering from sciatica, in front of me, was treated with such disrespect to the point that I had to intervene during his examination. His body language towards her was very dismissive, from rolling his eyes, to aggressively repeating his commands and even looking the other way when asked a question. Therefore causing my mom to freeze up and become extremely nervous. It was clear he did not want us there from the beginning. Not surprise he is rated way below the national average on Patient Satisfaction. Everyone beware of this guy!

April 16th, 2013

My overall experience with Dr. Heise was very good. I was very comfortable with him. He took his time, asked several questions, listened to what I had to say and was very thorough with his exam. He ordered some tests and I was on my way. However, much to my surprise when I went to schedule the test, I find out that he has retired and no longer in practice and if I would like my medical records for a fee they will be sent to me. So my question is, why accept a new patients if you are going to retire 2 weeks later. I traveled from out of state and not only was this a waste of my time, it was a waste of my money. I feel that this was unethical. I have to say, that I hope this sudden retirement wasn't due to some kind of medical emergency. If it was a planned retirement then maybe it is a good thing that this doctor is retired. I am just very disappointed.

August 2nd, 2012

Thorough, patient, and not alarmist

Dr. Heise did a thorough physical exam to determine the severity of my condition without resorting to any painful, invasive tests. He was pleasant and answered all my questions patiently and thoroughly. His diagnosis and recommendations were reassuring.

February 9th, 2012

Condescending, Arrogant & Verbally abusive

I've never had a doctor treat my so poorly.

October 5th, 2011

Rude and incompetent

I was referred by another doctor. Overall experience with the staff has been positive but very disappointed with the doctor himself. He is restless and easily annoyed when talking to the patient, making one feel like a 'burden' on him (he is not treating for free you know!). His line of questioning is interogative and non-trusting, and completely devoid of any empathy. All this would be worth it if in the end one felt that a proper and thorough diagnosis had been made - but I left feeling worse about my symptoms and more confused than I was when I walked in. He is either realy unhappy in his job or just hates to treat people....either way not someone I would go back to or recommend anyone.

September 16th, 2011

I was referred to this Doc by another Doc and wish I trusted my gut instincfts . His report basically said I was 'faking it' although my problem has been chronc and backed up by diagnostic and hands-on exms ny other Doctors

I did not like this Doctor one bit and should have trusted my first instincts. He was grumpy and treated me like a 2nd class citizen. At the end of the day, in his 4 page report, he misrepresented my accoount of my medical history. Some items were downright fabricated by him and others taken out of context. He actually said quote 'she made little effort with her muscles thereby stating I am faking my symptoms although they are backed up by diagnostic imaging, previous Doctors reports among other things. I will be having a word with the Surgeon that referred me to him....

April 25th, 2011

Thorough, Dedicated Doctor

I was referred to Dr. Heise by another doctor, and I am thankful that I was. After months now with back pain, Dr. Heise was finally able to give me a diagnosis that has allowed me to seek treatment for the pain. This visit changed my life, and I thank Dr. Heise for that.

March 15th, 2016