A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Henning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henning
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Henning, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henning graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Henning has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Cheshire Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Erwin Henning MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Henning practice?
- Dr. Carl Henning has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Henning practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ukiah, CA.
See Ukiah Surgeons.