Dr. Carl Henningson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Henningson Jr?

Dr Carl Henningson

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr. Henningson is the best , all around from beginning to end,

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Dr. Henningson is a compassionate caring man whose commitment to his profession is extraordinary. He is very empowering in the face of difficult medical choices and will support your family in the same manner he does for his patients. His calm demeanor comforts as he delivers excellent care.!

Posted on August 15th, 2015

COMPASSINATE,CARING, GENIUS, PUTS YOU AT EASE.

Caring of a very special doctor at the time of crisis

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I would like to publicly thank Dr. Henningson for his care during my husband's bladder cancer treatment. We were very stunt at the onset to receive the prognosis that my husband had a rare and an aggressive bladder cancer. After some research, we are very lucky, blessed, and thankful to have two very special and competent doctors, Dr. Henningson, the Chemo Oncologist, and Dr. Soffen, the Radiation Oncology , who treated my husband's cancer. During the chemo treatment, each visit with Dr. Henningson was very complete. He is compassionate, caring, and loving, and further, he is very competent, knowledgeable, and professional. Dr. Henningson is very down to earth as well; he is a very good listener to our addressed concern; he comforted us during this crisis and stressful time we were going through emotionally. His reassurance has made the world difference in calming my husband, and me, as well. We owe Dr. Henningson much gratitude for my husband's ultimate recovery to his health. Now he is cancer free. We know many patients are going to benefit by Dr. Henningson' care. God Bless Dr. Henningson.

Posted on September 21st, 2012

My husband was treated by Dr.Hennigson during his battle with cancer. His care of him could not have been better. He would spend so much time with us explaining test results, asking how he was tolerating his treatment and would go out of his way to research all treatments that were available for him. He gave my husband such dignity during such a hard time and never did we feel rushed or not cared for, in fact, we knew he truly had his attention and that he would do anything he could do for him and would reach out for anything to help him. Dr. Henningson made sure that we as the family were kept up to date on his treatment and progress, he would assure us no question should go unanswered. As my husband was loosing his battle Dr. Henningson stood with us till the end. I will never forget the kind of care we recieved and we all felt that my husband could not have had a smarter, kinder Doctor that truly cared for our loved one.

My after was in the best, most compassionate hands possible

Posted on June 20th, 2012

My father has been seeing Dr. Henningson for over four years now. As my fathers caretaker, I have been to almost every visit with him, sometimes as frequently as four times in a month. My father suffers from four primary cancers, one of which is related to hematology, which is how we got started seeing Dr. Henningson. We have had nothing but excellent care from him, he always gives us as much time as we need, he has gone out of his way to find solutions for unusual problems my father experienced, and never once did we feel rushed, or like we were getting less than 200% from him. I have seen him communicate with his staff many times over the years and he treats them with the same decency as he has treated my father. He is very intelligent, and has been a wonderful source for us when we needed referrals to other doctors. It was abundantly clear that his primary goal was my fathers comfort, in addition to his overall health. He never hesitated to give us extra time when we didnt understand something, and always followed up appropriately. Once or twice we had to wait a little longer when he was dealing with a patient in crisis, but if it were my loved one who needed him, I know he would do the same for us. The staff are friendly and as concerned as he is for the patients well being. I cannot recommend this doctor enough. I have had to move my father out of state now, and letting go of the care we received from Dr. Henningson was hard, but we feel very lucky to have had the experience we did. If there were ten stars available, thats what he would get from us.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Dr. Henningson displays a complete lack of anything resembling human compassion. Keep your loved ones far away.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017