A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Herbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Herbert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Embryo Transfer
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Ovulation Induction
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herbert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus