A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Herman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Herman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Herman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Herman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Carl David Herman Moss Rehab Hospital
- Moss Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl David Herman MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carl D. Herman practice?
- Dr. Carl Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Herman practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.