A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Carl Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Herman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Herman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Herman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Moss Rehabilitation Hospital
- Carl David Herman Moss Rehab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl David Herman MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carl D. Herman practice?
- Dr. Carl Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Herman practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.