A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hicks, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hicks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hicks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Andrew Hicks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Carl Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Hicks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons.