A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hinton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hinton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Hinton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenden Health Systems
- Livingston Hospital and Healthcare
- Caldwell County Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl B Hinton MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Hinton practice?
- Dr. Carl Hinton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Hinton practices Surgery near Princeton, KY.
See Princeton Surgeons.