A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hoffman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl G Hoffman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl G. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Carl Hoffman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carl Hoffman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Queen Creek, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Maricopa, AZ.
See Queen Creek Radiologists.