A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Horton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Horton, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Horton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Horton practice?
Dr. Carl Horton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.