A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Horton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Horton, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Horton has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl J Horton MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Horton practice?
- Dr. Carl Horton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carl Horton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.