A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Humphrey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Humphrey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Humphrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Scott Humphrey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. C S. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. C Humphrey has 3 office locations.
Dr. C Humphrey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID.
See Boise Orthopedic Surgeons.