A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Humphrey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humphrey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Humphrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Humphrey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Humphrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Scott Humphrey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. C S. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. C Humphrey has 1 office location.
Dr. C Humphrey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eagle, ID.
See Eagle Orthopedic Surgeons.