A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Humphrey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Humphrey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Humphrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Scott Humphrey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl S. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Carl Humphrey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Humphrey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID.
See Boise Orthopedic Surgeons.