Dr. Carl Hunt Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2013

Dr Hunt is one of the few Dr' s who really cares about his patients. He treats you like a person not a number. He gets to know and understand you and your issues. If needed he spends more time with you than the appointment was for. That's why he may be late for the next patient. I don't mind if I have to wait to see him. I know he is helping somebody who needs the extra time with him. The world would be a better place if there was more people like Dr Hunt.

August 3rd, 2012

never gives up on me

Dr. Hunt has been my doc for 25 years, he always has been there for me and my family and we all have the upmost faith in him, I have recommended him to many all were extremely happy with him. I have survived alot as have my kids that is with alot of help from this wonderful man.

January 15th, 2011

Sits at desk, facing away from patient, during appointment. Seems more engaged with computer than with the patient.

August 12th, 2010

Never called my therapist either

My therapist called and left a msg for Dr Hunt to call her to discuss my problems and he never did return her call. Many times there are long waits to see him, even though the appointment may be one of the first in that office. Does not ask many questions. Never been to a psych before and did not expect what I have experienced.

July 14th, 2010

I asked him to call my therapist and he never did. He had over a month and never did.

June 8th, 2016