Pediatricians
Northwest Clinic for Children
15420 N 32nd Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85053
602-866-1974
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Dr. Irwin  |  show details
by Tricia Lacy on Apr 22nd, 2014

Dr. Irwin treated my three of my kids. My oldest son has seen Irwin since he was about 4, he will be 34 in May. My other two kids both saw Irwin from birth, my daughter transitioned to Dr. Kenney in the same practice when she was around 10. Dr. Irwin sees all three of my grandchildren who are now 6, 3 and 2. I would still recommend Dr. Irwin to anyone with children. Everyone there staff and doctors are great.

|  show details
Nov 18th, 2013

Dr. Irwin is so amazing witht the kids. He takes his time and actually listens to you even when I bring my baby in for something to just ease my first time mom mind:) We never have to wait, he is really prompt and very caring. When I opted out of one of the babies vaccinations he didnt make me feel like the worst mom ever.

|  Top Doc  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

Even though I moved to Scottsdale I drive the distance for Dr Irwin and his staff. He is the best!

|  Dr. Irwin is the best!  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

Dr. Irwin is the best pediatrician in town. NWCC has been around for a very long time. I was a patient when I was a kid and now I take my kids there.

|  The Best!  |  show details
by rayeluv on Sep 6th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Irwin saw our daughter in the hospital on the day she was born (15 years ago)He has been her Doctor ever since. She loves him, her little brother loves him.. Great Doctor!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Best Pediatrician in town!  |  show details
by Ycart9 on Oct 27th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Irwin has been our family┐s pediatrician for 22 year. He is great with little kids and the big kids too!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com