A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Carl Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Cohen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Cohen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Jerome Cohen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Carl Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Cohen practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Auburn HIlls, MI.
See Auburn HIlls Dermatologists.