A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Danzig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Danzig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Danzig, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Danzig graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Danzig has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joshua Danzig MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Danzig practice?
- Dr. Carl Danzig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Danzig practices Ophthalmology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Pompano Beach Ophthalmologists.