Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Johnson
Dr. Carl Johnson, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Little Rock, AR. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings, St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth and St Vincent Medical Center North. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carl Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Frances Harris
Little Rock, AR 0.04 mi36
Dr. Anthony Fletcher
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Little Rock, AR 0.04 mi37
Dr. Nuri Akkus
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Little Rock, AR 0.04 mi19