A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Kablitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kablitz graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Kablitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Kablitz MD is a male Nephrologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Carl Kablitz practice?
- Dr. Carl Kablitz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carl Kablitz practices Nephrology near Price, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Vernal, UT.
See Price Nephrologists.