A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Kablitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kablitz graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Kablitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kablitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl Kablitz practice?
Dr. Carl Kablitz practices Nephrology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Nephrologists.