A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Kalbhen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Kalbhen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalbhen graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kalbhen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Louis Kalbhen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Kalbhen practice?
- Dr. Carl Kalbhen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Kalbhen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Radiologists.