Dr. Carl Karr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Karr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Carl Karr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2016

I took my son to him one time. He called me names ("foolish") and bullied me when I tried to ask him questions about his proposed treatment. I will always regret that I consented to let him inject six vaccines into my son at one time, causing my son lasting injury which he still suffers from several years later. Do not take your children to Dr. Karr if you want to be respected as a parent, or have your concerns and perspectives taken seriously. Stay far away if you are at all naturally-minded, because he will insult your intelligence and attempt to bully you into submission to his conventional mindset.

February 22nd, 2016

Not recommended unless you want a very old school Dr.

I regret staying with this practice as long as we did. Dr. Karr does have a good bedside manner and is personable but he is very old school and does not agree with any attachment parenting or natural parenting practices. He was very against extended breastfeeding and even told me I was harming my 15 month old by still breastfeeding. He also no longer allows delayed vaccinations. We had even more problems with the staff. The receptionist was very rude on more than one occasional and we had billing problems twice too and they were a pain to get them to fix! And the nurses there are ROUGH! The worst time was a nurse that came in, didn't say a word to us or ask for our help but just shoved our toddler down on the table, held him down and shoved a full syringe of liquid in his mouth at once. He was choking and hysterically crying after! It took so long to calm him down. And again the nurse walked out without a word! I wouldn't recommend this practice to anyone.

January 26th, 2015

Dr Karr he is amazing I went into labor 6 weeks early n no one knew why. With in 10 min seeing my son for his first visit he knew my placenta detached and he wasn't getting nutrients because he had loose skin... amazing with kids as well would recommend him to any one!!

July 18th, 2012

great experience, called back when he said we would. Highly recommend.

January 27th, 2011

Awful

Too many problems over the years to go through. Billing, lost paperwork, misdiagnosis that resulted in hospitalization ( twice) bad staff, doctor has serious god complex. Do yourself and your children a favor and find another doctor.

November 19th, 2010

EXCEPTIONAL

He was referred to me by a co-worker...as a new mom I appreciate the time he takes with my son and I and how thorough he is! I am so glad we found him!!!

March 18th, 2010

Dr. Karr has been our children's doctor for 10 years now. Everyone in our family appreciate his kind demeanor. His number one priority is taking care of his patients.

October 9th, 2008

Exceptional Care and Compassion

Dr. Karr was a referral when we moved to the area on the basis that he went to our church. We soon found that we were more pleased with him then we've ever been with a pediatrician. Our girls have seen several over time, and he is by far the best. Very professional and knowledgable, gives mom and dad all the info. he can, takes his time answering questions, and is so sweet and caring with the kids. He loves what he does and it shows. Can't say enough good things. He and his collegue Dr. Rose are the best in the area!!!

December 18th, 2015