A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Kinzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Kinzel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinzel graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Kinzel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl J Kinzel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Kinzel practice?
- Dr. Carl Kinzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Kinzel practices Family Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Primary Care Doctors.