A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Krantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Krantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Krantz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krantz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Krantz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Berger Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl A Krantz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Krantz practice?
- Dr. Carl Krantz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carl Krantz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Worthington, OH.
See Westerville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.