Dr. Carl Krasniak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

July 30th, 2014
Nurse
Horrible Physician does only Basel Cell cancer. No Knowledge of Plastic Surgery and very Evil Person and will destroy anyone and your family for personal Gains ! Beware and watch out!

June 27th, 2012
Hes the best and his staff/Carolyn
Ive had many surgeries, for cancer with Dr and Carolyn,his PA. They are the best and they are real people. They always try their best to help me and make my well being a priority. I truly love these people.

November 28th, 2011
The way a visit should be...
Very kind receptionist. Excellent Doctor. Professional. Doesn't rush the visit. Highly recommend.

February 4th, 2011
Skin Graft
Dr. K performed a skin graft on my lip after I had a basel cell skin cancer removed. I was very upset and anxious about having plastic surgery on my face but he was very professional and reassuring. Three months after the skin graft and you can hardly tell I had the procedure done!!! Very knowledgeable and compassionate...I'd recommend to anyone!

August 20th, 2009
Excellent Dr.
I had a cyst removed on my face, and one on my hand with him - he was excellent. I went for a consultation on thursday, and he told me what to expect. Then I came back the following thursday to have them removed. My apointment was at 1:00, I got there at 12:45, was in the procedure room at 12:50, and was in my car on my way home at 1:15!!! The Dr. has a great personality, and I would reccomend him to anyone. My face - you wouldnt even know i had a cyst there at all, he did a great job.