A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hanson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl L Hanson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Carl Hanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Hanson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Coeur D Alene Internists and Coeur D Alene Cardiologists.