A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Hanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Hanson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl L Hanson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Carl Hanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Hanson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Coeur D Alene Internists and Coeur D Alene Cardiologists.