inactive

• Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2013
Patient
Dr Hanson is my Cardiologist in Sandpoint Id. In order to fill a prescription he wanted to see me. In his office I filled out a very common patient check list of all the symptoms or problems. Dr Hanson was very thorough and listened to my comments. About a week later I got a phone call on the weekend, early morning. He asked me about the "blood" in my urine and I told him I have a chronic problem with that and have been seen a few times by Urologists. The call was above and beyond because he was taking his personal time to read over that common check list and saw what I had checked and was concerned. Do you know any Dr that does this? Reading patients notes can be very important but I will venture a guess that most Drs don't take the time to do that. I am very impressed with Dr Hansen. I had the test where they go in through your leg with a camera up to your heart and then add die, he also did a stress test. I was scared like anyone would be. It was painless and Dr Hansen and his staff were very caring and made the experience as easy as they could. I recommend Dr Hansen and thankful I have him.

April 12th, 2016