Dr. Carl Lang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Lang?

November 14th, 2013

great doctor

Dr. Lang has been my family's doctor for 20 years. He is great. He has accurately diagnosed every health issue that we have had. Also, He has willingly referred us to necessary specialists, and quickly requested all tests. My wife, who is especially critical, has been pleased for 20 years.

September 27th, 2013

If you are looking for a doctor that actually CARES about you and is willing to manage all your medical conditions like a primary care doctor should, go see Dr. Lang. He is amazing!

March 7th, 2013

Great Doctor

Outstanding Doctor. Great person. Long Time Patient since 1985.

October 8th, 2012

Amazing Physician

Dr. Lang really takes care of my overall health, he listens, he is confident, he explains thoroughly and makes accurate decisions and diagnosis. What a pleasure to find a Doctor that listens and will find the answer. I feel like I am finally being taken care of, thank you Dr. Lang, your the best!!

May 9th, 2012

Many years ago, I would take my elderly parents to see Dr. Lang. I always wanted to have him for my doctor, but he was not covered by my health plan. Finally, I was able to make him my doctor. He is wonderfully caring and always takes a moment or two to find out how you're doing before he gets into your visit. At one time, I came in with what I considered some very non-descript symptoms. I was leaving the country in less than a week. Dr. Lang had me in a CT scan machine the next day, saw me again the following day and referred me to a specialist and I was in surgery within a couple more days. I truly believe he saved my life because he really takes the time to LISTEN to what you tell him.

March 7th, 2012

Best Dr. I ever had

April 30th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Lang's for over 25 years. He is amazing. He treats my grandparents and my parents. He cares more than any other medical professional that I have encountered. I even drove from Wisconsin to see Dr. Lang when other medical professionals fell short. No one can come close to the amount of attention and personal connections that Dr.Lang can offer.

October 3rd, 2010

Great Doctor

August 5th, 2010

This man is a wonderful doctor who treats people with the utmost respect and kindness. I have been a patient of Dr. Lang for over 25 yrs. There was a brief period that my insurance wasn't apart of his network and let me tell you no one compares to him. My husband and 3 grown children are his patients. love love love this man!

January 21st, 2010