Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Lauter
Dr. Carl Lauter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Lauter is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Royal Oak 30 Years and Beaumont Hospital,Troy. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Lauter has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Carl Lauter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.
Dr. Mohamad Rasm Alsibae
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi11
Dr. Melanie Stojanovic
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi13
Dr. Pertha Chowdhury
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi20