Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Jun 24th, 2010

Dr. Lauter is one of the most thorough and knowledgeable physicians I have ever met with. He took over an hour taking a history from me and explained his thoughts to me in a very concise manner. I had been to many, many doctors prior to seeing Dr. Lauter and he figured it out. I would recommend Dr. Lauter to help diagnosing the toughest problems.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Gean'e Y. Lee-Revely on May 11th, 2010

Dr. Carl Lauter is a WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN! After moving away from MI I know about his professionalism and his percise choices that he made for me. I totally trust his judgement in diagnoising my illness! And I can truly state that he is definitely the physician for me! He is very straight and to the point!

|  Terrible  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2009

Dr. Lauder was recommended to us when my husband had a severe allergic reaction to nuts. After practically begging his office staff to give us an appointment (he wasn't accepting new patients) he spent all of about 2 minutes with my husband, told him to carry an epi-pen and avoid nuts, and sent him on his way. No recommendations for where he could obtain more information (such as FAAN.com) and no information on additional things he should avoid (such as bananas and avocados, which often go hand in hand with nut allergies) until he was asked about them. Dr. Lauder is the definition of bad bedside manner, and is the type of doctor that makes people not like doctors.