Dr. Carl Lauter MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2016
excellent doctor
I have a very complicated immune condition, and I am frequently sick. When I see Dr Lauter he spends an incredible amount of time with me asking about recent infections and doing a complete review of systems , in addition to a comprehensive examination. He explains what's going on, necessary treatments and possible outcomes in incredible detail. He is truly one of the best physicians have ever had. I feel so lucky to have him guiding my treatment .

June 24th, 2010
Dr. Lauter is one of the most thorough and knowledgeable physicians I have ever met with. He took over an hour taking a history from me and explained his thoughts to me in a very concise manner. I had been to many, many doctors prior to seeing Dr. Lauter and he figured it out. I would recommend Dr. Lauter to help diagnosing the toughest problems.

May 11th, 2010
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Carl Lauter is a WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN! After moving away from MI I know about his professionalism and his percise choices that he made for me. I totally trust his judgement in diagnoising my illness! And I can truly state that he is definitely the physician for me! He is very straight and to the point!

October 14th, 2009
Terrible
Dr. Lauder was recommended to us when my husband had a severe allergic reaction to nuts. After practically begging his office staff to give us an appointment (he wasn't accepting new patients) he spent all of about 2 minutes with my husband, told him to carry an epi-pen and avoid nuts, and sent him on his way. No recommendations for where he could obtain more information (such as FAAN.com) and no information on additional things he should avoid (such as bananas and avocados, which often go hand in hand with nut allergies) until he was asked about them. Dr. Lauder is the definition of bad bedside manner, and is the type of doctor that makes people not like doctors.

December 15th, 2016