A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Leding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Leding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leding
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Leding, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leding graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Leding has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl J Leding FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Leding practice?
- Dr. Carl Leding has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carl Leding practices Cardiovascular Disease near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Benton, AR and De Queen, AR.
See Little Rock Cardiologists.