A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Leding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Leding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leding
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Leding, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leding graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Leding has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl J Leding FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Leding practice?
- Dr. Carl Leding has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carl Leding practices Cardiovascular Disease near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Benton, AR and De Queen, AR.
See Little Rock Cardiologists.