Dr. Carl Lee MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

October 19th, 2016
He is a great Dr.!

February 8th, 2016
I'VE BEEN WITH HIM FOR 3 YEARS I LOVE HIM HE IS THE BEST..

December 6th, 2015
Good place but I wait for Dr lee 55m in the room

November 16th, 2015
Dr. Lee is a wonderful doctor. His personality and his staff are awesome!

October 9th, 2015
Dissappointment
Reading all the reviews it makes me sad. Sad because I didnt get an opportunity to get to know that wonderful doctor everyone is talking about, and I am sad. My original doctor was Dr. Nguyen, but because of personal reason she was no longer going to deliver babies, so I was 31 weeks pregnant and in need of a doctor. i asked her to recommend a doc and ahe recommended dr lee. He was very brief and honestly I felt as if he was annoyed to have me. My pregnancy was easy no complications etc. However one day I had a lot of pelvic pressure & never experience that before. I called the office & no one ever called me back. He delievered my baby, & I am forever thankful that thanks to him, my baby girl is here & healthy. Thats about all im grateful for. After my follow up appointment, I called once again because my birthcontrol was not on the pharmacy. Again, no call back. Through out my 8 week experience with Dr. Lee, I have to say that it was depressing, & I will never go back to that place. I am sure he is a great person, but because I was new, he basically did not care about me. I wish him & his staff the best. Erica is nice woman, but she seemed overwhelmed and didnt take priority in certain situations. I did not settle for Dr. Lee, I chose him. No reason for me to be treated the way I was treated.

October 26th, 2014
Dr. Lee and Erica
I've been a patient of Dr. Lee's for about six years. He has always been very cheerful, caring and professional during my visits. I most recently had the Essure procedure performed by Dr. Lee without any complications and it was a success. I would and always do recommend him to my family and friends. I have seen other physicians in his office and they have been wonderful as well. I would like to also say that his medical assistant/nurse Erica is so sweet and cares about their patients. Thanks to Dr. Lee and Erica, I love my OB/GYN team!

July 3rd, 2013
Love Dr.Carl E.Lee! OB/Gyn
As a young adult, I have been seeing Dr.Lee for about 10 years now. I feel like I have a true relationship with my healthcare professional. He is the BEST doctor I have had out of all the medical problems I have incurred over the years. It is easy to get an appt to see him, he answers all the questions I have for him, he's very friendly, knowledgeable, and helps you feel comfortable talking to him about "women problems". I never feel rushed when I visit with him. He's a very good listener and yes, he has called to check on me after some Dr.visits. I really appreciated that! His MA Erica, is awesome too! They return msgs promptly which goes a long way with me. He recently performed a major surgery on me that I was NERVOUS about, but I must say, this man knows his stuff! I can't wait for him to deliver my first child someday. My only concern is...I hope my insurance will forever keep him in network! Thanks Dr.Lee!!!!

August 20th, 2012
Long wait times and no follow-ups
Recently, the service with Dr. Lee has severely worsened. My wait time has lengthened, which is very inconvenient with metered or other paid parking (I risked a parking ticket with him due to the wait time alone after feeding the meter 1 hour for an individual visit that lasted ten minutes). I never received the results from my annual woman's exam, luckily after contacting his office everything was normal. At another follow-up visit, I was informed the doctor would call within 24 hours for additional information and it took almost one week to reach him after calling about two times per day. Overall, he's lost a patient and any future referrals from me.

December 28th, 2011
Will refer Him to EVERYBODY!!!
I have been with Dr. Lee for some years now. I can truly say that he is the best!! He has giving me 2 c-sections and i have no scar at all. There has never been a time where my questions havent been answered or me leaving the office confused. His nurses are the best as well, they never rush when dealing with me, and always make sure that im taking care of.

May 25th, 2010
Dr. Lee is a great Dr. and genuinely concerned about his patients.
Dr. Lee is great and genuinely concerned about his patients. He listened to me and took his time during our visits. When I was experiencing gynecological problems but was in another state and under the care of another physician, he called to ensure that I my care was thorough. Additionally, he called me to ensure that I was well. I was seeing other specialists during the event who did not do nearly as much to ensure that I was well. He made me feel as though he was genuinely concerned about my total recovery.

April 7th, 2010
Amazing doctor. Has very good energy. Knows very well his area. Really caring about patient's needs/requests. He observed my pregnancy and delivered my child. I plan to visit this doctor with my all other needs.

May 18th, 2009
Dr. Lee is the greatest
I saw Dr. Lee because I was tired of seeing a doctor who told me all my problems were from getting older. Dr. Lee recommended a procedure to fix my problem and did it quickly. It's been a year and I'm feeling good and in the best health of my adult life. How nice that he listens and helps rather than telling me that I need to just deal with it. I think it comes from being up to date on the latest in women's health issues and not believing that women have to suffer over problems that can be fixed. Go Dr. Lee!!!