A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Lehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Lehman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lehman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C W Lehman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. C W. Lehman practice?
- Dr. C Lehman has 1 office location.
Dr. C Lehman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Allergists and Honolulu Pediatricians.