A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Lehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Lehman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lehman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C W Lehman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. C W. Lehman practice?
- Dr. C Lehman has 1 office location.
Dr. C Lehman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Allergists and Honolulu Pediatricians.