Dr. Carl Lentz III MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2013
New Lease on Life
I have wanted to do a 'Tummy Tuck" and Lipo for years. I was recommended to Dr. Lentz by 2 different people. From the first appointment through the follow up appointments after surgery, I was treated with respect and friendliness by Dr. Lentz and his staff. I love the results, and since the surgery was only 5 weeks ago, I am still discovering a better looking me every day. Dr. Lentz takes care to make his patients more comfortable after surgery and there was very little pain and far less than I expected. He has a great bedside manner and you never feel rushed in and out of his office. I would and have recommended Dr. Lentz for any plastic surgery you are planning to do. Dr. Lentz is truly a gifted Dr.

March 21st, 2012
Happy Camper
Dr. Lentz is the most caring and wonderful plastic surgeon i have ever met. I'm a newly discharged vet, 22 and i wanted to treat myself to something new that i had been wanting since i was 15. Before finally finding Dr.Lentz I had 3 previous consultations with other local plastic surgeons, none of which were assuring or had made me feel comfortable. He and his staff are amazing and treat you with the up most kindness and respect.Not too mention the amazing breast augmentation he gave me. He not only Gave me boobs, but he gave me self confidence. Going into surgery i was extremely nervous, but he and his staff made you feel as if you were apart of their family and right at home. I whole heartedly and 100% recommend him and his team for any procedure you are considering having done!!!!

August 31st, 2011
Not Real Happy with this Dr.
Dr. Lentz did Abdominolplasty [tummy tuck] on me 3 yrs ago. I told him after the surgery, 10 days-2 wks later, that I was not pleased. He didn't Lipo enough from my rt.hip area, and my two hips were are not symetrical. Rt. side is considerably larger then the left. I complained to him nicely, and he basically told me that he could fix it, but, it would cost me again. I had already pd. him almost $10,000. Went back a second time, and he wasn't there for the appt. I have about given up, as it's 3 yrs. now, but wouldn't recommend him for anything.

May 18th, 2011
Breast Augmentation
It is very hard for a women to make a life altering change on her body so when we have to choose a Dr that also is very stressful. My experience was overall a great one with Dr.Lentz from the first phone conversation for the first appointment right down to the very end his staff and his self could not of treated me any better. Jennifer his nurse was so awesome answer all my questions no matter how many times i called and Dr.Lentz himself, he took such time with me before I even had made a decision on what I wanted right until my last appointment. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Dr.Carl Lentz to anyone deciding to have any kind of procedure. I know thats were I will go again if I would like something eles done.

April 13th, 2010
Worth every penny!
Dr. Lentz came recommended to me by a client of mine. I was interested in a tummy tuck and interviewing several surgeons. I had my procedure done my Dr. Lentz and my results are fantastic! It's been 4years since my procedure and I still couldn't be more pleased.

August 31st, 2009
Dr Lentz is the most caring DR I have ever met. He did my surgery. I am more than happy with my results. The office staff is amazing! He gets an A plus from me! I am so happy I went for it! Dont be afraid of plastic surgery...GO FOR IT!!!

January 8th, 2009
Dr. Lentz is the most caring physician I have ever dealt with. He has a gift of making you feel as though you are his most important patient. He came in to his office on his day off to follow up with me. I can't parise him enough.

May 5th, 2017