inactive

June 18th, 2016
Best doctor!

June 15th, 2016
Best doc
So happy that Doctor Lepis is practicing in his original building in Asbury Park! I found out through a friend he is full time over there again! So comforting to not change the scenery and be with my doctor again! A little confusion after the meridian group was there but it's great that it's just him again with very friendly office staff as well! Highly recommend ! I'll stay with him as long as he's practicing!

May 3rd, 2016
AWESOME DOCTOR !!!!!
I've been a patient of Dr. Lepis for 35 years and by far, he is the best doctor. He's delivered my two girls, and both C-sections were a complete success. He takes his time with each and every patient. I've gone to him since Jersey Shore took over the office in Asbury, and the staff weren't anything like the staff he had when it was his office. They practically rushed him to hurry up while in the room with me. I didn't like that and went elsewhere. Although I liked him as a doctor, I find the office staff makes a difference as well. He didn't have that much control as he did when it was his practice. I would highly recommend him however, as I see he's no longer in that office in Asbury, but is still working.

March 22nd, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Carl Lepis for 44 years. He is an excellent Doctor with an excellent bedside manner. He has always been there for me and treated me with the utmost professionalism. He is on top of anti-aging treatments. I can't say enough good about him.

February 22nd, 2016
best caring Doc. ever
Passionate,knowledgeable, intelligent, I look at him as a father, grandfather figured that is wise. l call on him for unrelated subjects and matters because I trust that his insight is the right one.....love this guy he's the best

August 27th, 2013
Dr. Lepis has been my ob gyn for approximately 25 years. His staff has always been courteous and helpful. Dr. Lepis always spends as much time answering questions as necessary. During hospital stays he is available to answer any questions and calm your fears. I would highly recommend. Both my grown daughters also go to Dr. Lepis.

October 11th, 2012
Put aside everything else...he is THE best!
Carl Lepis delivered seven of my nine children. He has been my wife's OBGYN since we moved to this area twenty one years ago. He is the best DOCTOR I have ever dealt with. My wife and I have followed his advise without question, and he has ALWAYS been right. His reputation is that of being a little cocky, but that's because he knows he is the best around, but he comes off funny in the process. He has a great bedside manner. If you live close enough to him, he's really your only option.

August 27th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Lepis for 38 years because of his caring, knowledge and expertise. I am also in the medical profession and highly recommend him. The wait time has greatly improved but he still takes his time with his patients. Love the man!

July 18th, 2011
MY FAVORITE DOCTOR
I have been a patient of Dr. Lepis for 25 years, and he is the only doctor I trust. Yes, it's true that there's a long wait to see him, but once you're in he really takes the time to figure out what's wrong with you and calms your fears if there's really no reason to worry. He's extremely knowledgable and has a great personality, if you like people who are direct and have a sense of humor (and I do). As for the review that said he was "very impressed with himself," I think that person is mistaking confidence for arrogance. He is excellent at what he does, and he knows it. There isn't anything wrong with that. I highly recommend him.

May 21st, 2009
Dr. Lepis is very good... but the wait time is not....

November 18th, 2008
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Lepis for many years. He is an excellent Doctor and has a great staff. The only problem is the waiting time in his office but that really isn't a problem. He takes as much time as needed with each patient and if you have an emergency they are sure to fit you in. I have no problem waiting for my turn because I know there have been many times I was squeezed in for a problem and made other patients wait. I only wish there were more Doctors like Dr. Lepis!