A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Li has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chesterfield General Hospital
- Chesterfield Gen Hosp, Cheraw, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl S Li MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl S. Li practice?
- Dr. Carl Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Li practices Family Medicine near Cheraw, SC.
See Cheraw Family Physicians.