A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Liedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Liedman graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Liedman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple East, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance