Overall Review

December 19th, 2013
Dr. Ling listens to me, is very considerate and takes time to explain what I need to know. His surgery leaves very minimal scarring, if at all. He also has a sense of humor and makes me feel relaxed. I would highly recommend him to others.

August 13th, 2013
Great Dr. Visit
Staff and the Doctor were fantastic. I had about 8 skin tags and two moles removed. Dr. Ling took the time to talk with me about any issues I may be having concerning my skin and he listened intently. With the exception of the pinch from the lidocaine injections it was completely painless. No complaints. None...

June 11th, 2013
Outstanding Service and Care
Dr. Ling is without a doubt one of the most professional and thorough dermatologists ever encountered. He always demonstrates a concern for his patients, has a super considerate staff and carefully listens to the patient's concerns. He is strongly recommended as a physician.

March 22nd, 2013
The Best I Have Ever Had
Dr. Ling is exceptionally friendly and goes to extreme lengths to fill his patients' needs. he personally dropped off a prescription for pain medication for me because i am disabled and was not able to get anyone to get the prescription to begin with. i never asked him to do this, he did this on his own, which is simply amazing. he is an excellent surgeon and tells it like it is, which I very much appreciate. Dr. Ling is simply the absolute best Dr. I have ever had. Thank you very much Dr. Ling!

August 24th, 2012
Just felt this doctor was very unprofessional, and his nurse had really wrinkled clothing, which was horrible to see working in a doctors office. the nurse that assisted with the surgery was amazing and very friendly, but then another nurse came in that was just loud and had the wrinkled clothing. just dont want to come back and see this doctor again.

July 13th, 2012
Professional, tells it straight
Well-skilled, accurate diagnosis. Genuinely cares about well-being of patients; takes time to listen. Removed my actinic keratosis and did excellent follow-up.

March 20th, 2012
r Ling has performed multiple skin cancer removal procedures and several sking grafts. Most procedures were on my face! I have very few noticable scars and am 100% satisfied with all aspects of his treatment.

January 7th, 2012
A nice and knowledgeable doctor
I had suffered from skin itches for long time, and had seen a few doctors. None of them gave me precise and effective medication to control my pain, nor they thoroughly explained what the problem was. Finally I got Dr.Ling, and he gave me a careful check and listened to my description patiently in details. The prescription he gave me is not expensive but very effective. He clearly explained to me what I should expect from this medication so I won't be surprised both ways. Overall, I strongly recommend Dr.Ling.

June 20th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Ling's for a number of years now. He has also treated my husband. He is very pleasent and knowledgable. A excellent dermatolgist.