Overall Review

July 17th, 2015
Wonderful!
Dr Lopkin is the kind of doctor who really cares about his patients. I have had many experiences where a Dr tries to rush you out. Not so with Dr. Lopkin. He spends as much time as you need and will go the extra mile to help you. Very compassionate.

May 20th, 2015
One of the best doctors I have worked with

March 9th, 2015
follows up to an unbelievable extent. He makes me feel as is I'm very important.

March 27th, 2013
Exceptional Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Lopkin's for 30 years. I can't recommend him highly enough!!! He is conscientous, considerate, and personable. He always explains the results of the exam in detail and willingly answers any questions I have.

July 24th, 2012
One of the Best in Boston!
I am writing to highly recommend this physician. I have been seeing him for over 20 years! - and his Nurse Practioner, Patricia Canavan, for an even longer time! Once in the mid-90's I needed to see Dr. Lopkin as he wanted to look further at my condition after he received test results from a particular PAP smear. Not only did he take a another slide to look at while I was there, (even though he had test results from the previous sample), Thorough! After seeing the new results for himself, he was prepared to perform a Colposcopy. He had also explained all of this as we started my visit. I was quite anxious and scared, and his calming bedside manner, soothing voice, ongoing desciption of everything he was doing, before, and as he was doing it,...his nurse was wonderful also - well, I will Never forget that experience. Highly, highly recommended!! And, he has so much knowledge and experience. I really appreciate his in-depth, detailed description of whatever my condition is.By the way, my test results came back negative.

May 15th, 2012
One of Boston's Best MDs ! Have been with him for 24 + years!

March 21st, 2012
Professional in an old-fashioned way
Dr Lopkin is a throw back to the times when women were addressed as Mrs or Miss. He begins an exam with a verbal summary of case history and prior exams, performs the exam, and then discusses his findings while sitting at his desk. His discussions are highly clinical, as if he is dictating his own notes, but informative. He answers questions as if he cares about the patient's well-being. He can come off as a little quirky compared with current slam-bam doctors.

August 12th, 2011
Dr. Lopkin is able to make a normal appointment a pleasant experience, almost a friendly visit! When a problem occurs he is always ready to see you within hours or a day. His staff ensures that your call gets through and he always returns a call personally. His calming demeanor and careful explanations put you at ease. There is no one I would rather have in charge of my health!-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion