Dr. Carl Lovell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Lovell?

February 24th, 2011

Dr. Lovell has been my physician for about 10 years. I have always found him caring and goes the extra mile. When I needed surgery and had trouble getting an appointment with the surgeon, he personally arranged a conference call with the surgeon's office to help. Recently my husband was having problems and Dr. Lovell called after every test to see how things went and to answer any questions or concerns we had about what happened. He is a little quirky but extremely caring and kind.

October 19th, 2010

saved my baby

Dr.Lovell was in the operating room when my son was born...he wasn't breathing and Dr. Lovell got him breathing with his aggressiveness and knowledge. He has been our family doctor every since. He is a little quircky and asks questions differantly than most doctors, but we all love him. He saved our boy (who is 10 now).

December 20th, 2009

Good sense of humor

If a good sense of humor was what I needed in a doctor, the Dr. Lovell would be at the top of my list. Unfortunately, I need a doctor who cares about his profession more than his pension; I want a doctor who is not afraid to perscribe tests and to look for solutions. That means that Dr. Lovell will not even qualify as a last resort.

April 10th, 2009

Dr Lovell is a fabulous physician and such a kind man. He genuinely cares about your health issues and listens to what you have to say. He does not have a "God complex" and takes what you say into consideration with his diagnosis.

June 14th, 2017