A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Luem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Luem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Luem graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Luem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Robert Luem MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carl R. Luem practice?
- Dr. Carl Luem has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carl Luem practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Calexico, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA and Fairfax, MO.
See Calexico Obstetricians & Gynecologists.