A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Pesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Pesta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pesta
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Pesta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesta graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pesta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Matthew Pesta DO is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl M. Pesta practice?
- Dr. Carl Pesta has 8 office locations.
Dr. Carl Pesta practices Surgery near Center Line, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Center Line Surgeons.