A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Pesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Pesta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pesta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pesta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesta graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pesta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Matthew Pesta DO is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl M. Pesta practice?
- Dr. Carl Pesta has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Pesta practices Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Surgeons.