Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Pesta
Dr. Carl Pesta, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Clemens, MI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Pesta is affiliated with McLaren - Macomb, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and St John River District Hospital. Dr. Pesta has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Pesta has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Carl Pesta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.
Dr. Oktavijan Minanov
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Mount Clemens, MI 0 mi24
Dr. Ashley Harnden
Mount Clemens, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Stephen Cahill
Mount Clemens, MI 0 mi35