Surgeons
Michigan Tri County Med Specialists
26156 Van Dyke Ave
Center Line, MI 48015
586-759-2005
Locations and availability (7)

|  show details
Oct 3rd, 2014

He is the best ever!

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
by Frank Pace on May 9th, 2014

After assuring me that everything was in order for my colonoscopy. I received a call from MClarin Hospital on a Tuesday to set up the procedure for that Friday. After going thru the prep, not eating and vomiting from the prep itself I woke up at 6am and went in for my colonoscopy. According to the hospital Dr Pesta's office cancelled the procedure, saying that my HMO did not cover it. They however had my insurance information for 2 months and assured me that everything was in order. But the worst was that they never let me know that they were cancelling the appointment and allowed me to go thru the prep the day before. Unbelievably unprofessional

|  sleeve  |  show details
by Ashley B. on Sep 10th, 2013

Dr. Pesta is a brilliant surgeon, his bedside manner is impeccable. He is very caring and is a Dr. who actually takes the time and listens and cares truly about each of his patients. I've never met anyone quite like him before. I have much respect for Dr. Pesta and am very blessed to have such a brilliant and caring surgeon. He is very comforting and his staff as well they all make you feel at ease. I had my surgery aug 30, 2013 and spent some time with him before hand and that made me feel good and safe, along with Tracy his RN by my side throughout the entire surgery I am very blessed that I was referred to him. Thank you Dr, Pesta and his staff : )

|  A real gentleman  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Pesta by a friend. He is a total gentleman! He's very easy to talk to about any problems you have. I was supposed to see another doc to get my gallbladder taken out and that doc couldn't do it for almost 3 weeks and when Dr. Pesta seen all my tests he said you need this out now and 4 days later it was out. He told me I wouldn't have made it if I waited for the other doc so he pretty much saved my life. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  AMAZING! SAVED MY LIFE!  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2011

Dr. Pesta saved my life! I had RNY Gastric Bypass in 2006 and I have lost almost 300lb. I am a size 8 down from a 36. HE IS MY SAVIOR! I adore him, everything about him is what you expect! He is amazing! If you havve questions you can contact me. I will send u my before and after pics!Julie Guilfoyle-Navock on facebookjewelynn24@aol.com

|  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

Dr. Pesta did my gastric bypass surgery May 6, 2009. He is a first rate surgeon and a very nice man. He took the time to answer all my questions before and after the surgery. He did an awesome job and i have had no complications. He always called me back when ever i called with any questions. I am so glad he did my surgery. I have lost 240 pounds and i am almost to my goal weight. I would recommend him to everybody who wants to have this surgery done. Thank you Dr. Pesta for saving my life.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Mary Peters (MPetes) on Apr 22nd, 2010

I just want to say that you are a great dr., very caring and sensitive to patients needs. You are easy to talk to and a great listener as well. And you are very handsome. Not too often you get all that in doctor....

|  Long wait, over schedules appointments  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2009

Long wait for appointments, patients have to stand in waiting room or outside.