A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Manstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manstein
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Manstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Manstein, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manstein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Manstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Howard Manstein MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl H. Manstein practice?
- Dr. Carl Manstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Manstein practices Plastic Surgery near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Surgeons.