A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Manstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Manstein, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manstein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Manstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Howard Manstein MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl H. Manstein practice?
- Dr. Carl Manstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carl Manstein practices Plastic Surgery near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Surgeons.