A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Manstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Manstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Manstein, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manstein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Manstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Howard Manstein MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl H. Manstein practice?
- Dr. Carl Manstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Manstein practices Plastic Surgery near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Surgeons.