A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Marusak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marusak
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Marusak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Marusak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marusak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Marusak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Edward Marusak MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Marusak practice?
- Dr. Carl Marusak has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Marusak practices Psychiatry near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Psychiatrists.