A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl May, Ophthalmologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl May, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. May has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- Hanover General Hospital, Hanover, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph May MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. May practice?
- Dr. Carl May has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl May practices Ophthalmology near Hanover, PA.
See Hanover Ophthalmologists.