A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Mazzara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Mazzara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Mazzara, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery and Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzara graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazzara has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazzara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance