A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Mazzara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Mazzara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzara
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Mazzara, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzara graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazzara has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Mazzara MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carl Mazzara practice?
- Dr. Carl Mazzara has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Mazzara practices Otolaryngology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Otolaryngologists.