A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Mazzara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Mazzara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzara
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Mazzara, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzara graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazzara has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Mazzara MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carl Mazzara practice?
- Dr. Carl Mazzara has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Mazzara practices Otolaryngology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Otolaryngologists.