Dr. Carl Mazzara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Mazzara?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

September 25th, 2017

Bad doctor!!!

Dr. Mazzara is not a good doctor. He asks too many personal questions and he makes to many unprofessional comments. I’m not sure what he is looking for, but he needs to treat his patients only as patients and not to cross the wrong path. Very bad doctor!!!

November 10th, 2016

About ear infection ,in jfk medical center 65james street edition

He give me treatment of ear infection in jfk medical center edition, he takes to me in such way that my worry reduce suddenly, he promises me to fast recovery, I will remember him for good behavior

October 24th, 2016

NOT PROFFESIONAL !!!!

Normally I don't read other reviews on doctors until I see the doctor myself. After my visit, I'm totally disappointed. He was not caring and has no patient to listen to my questions about my conditions. He wanted to operate on my nose for a slight deviated septum, when I asked why he couldn't come up with an answer and then he started talking about botax and fillers that he does in his office. WOW!!! More worse, he didn't even bother to look into my historical medical report that I bought to the office for him to review. I waited more than 1 hr. and he spent less than 5 minutes. It makes me felt that he only cares about collecting money. This doctor sucks, and have very bedside manners.

September 28th, 2016

The Best ENT Doctor

My wife got a Q-Tip swab stuck in her ear and was so upset. Dr. Mazzara to the rescue, what a great bedside manner and he definitely is brilliant. He took great care of her once again!

February 23rd, 2016

Dr. Mazzara is the BEST!!!

If anyone needs a GREAT ENT doctor I highly recommend Dr. Carl Mazzara. He is kind, smart, puts your mind at ease, not a long wait time to see him and best of all he returns your calls!! He is tops in my book!!! He has two offices one in Westfield and one in Edison. (908) 232-6250

October 26th, 2015

From beginning to end my experience was excellent. From explaining the diagnosis to the follow through every detail and options were offered, most importantly was the final result. I CAN BREATHE WITHOUT ANY EFFERT. Thank you.

August 7th, 2015

Professional and courteous. Excellent in the field of ENT. Excellent bedside manner. They don't make doctors this good anymore!

December 9th, 2014

Waited over 45 minutes to see the doctor for my 4 month old daughter. Very poor time management.

August 13th, 2014

Congratulations Dr Mazzara for being awarded Top Doctors for JFK You are the best !! Dr Mazzara has been my doctor for years and now he treats my daughter who is 4 yrs old . Thank You for all your patience and expertise ...

March 11th, 2014

Dr. Mazzara is a Great Dr. I had previously gone to an ENT for ten years, whom I thought was Excellent and I trusted. About 2 years ago I decided it was time to see someone else because I was on Antibiotics and Prednisone all the time after having a few surgerys and was not getting better 2 wks after medication it was right back. When I asked why is this happening the Dr. did not have an answer that's when I went to see Dr. Mazzara who after being in his office and looking down my throat told me he was sending me to NY to see an other Specialist. Turns out I had a huge polyp in my throat that was blocking 60 percent of my airway. There was no way this former Dr. did not see this. I had surgery at Mt. Sinai in NY to remove it. Thank God it was benign. The Dr. there was also Excellent. I cannot thank Dr. Mazzara enough. I have never felt better. I only wish I had went to see him sooner instead of staying and trusting my former Dr. and being miserable.

December 12th, 2013

Dr. Mazzara is very rude and unprofessional. All he cares is to make money. I was waiting for 1hr and 20min and he was just talking to someone making inappropriate comments. I don't recommend him to anyone.

June 12th, 2013

Dr. Mazzara is a grate physician ,very helpful and caring .His accurate diagnosis solved my medical problems.